For now, oral antibiotics are the treatment.
The infection they found is one they usually leave untreated.
But because of her low functions and low weight, they are treating it anyway.
For now we can breathe.
Until April when we have our next appointment.
I am still waiting for the shoe to drop.
But I can breathe knowing that if it does, it won’t be until April.