[flickr id=”5944091199″ thumbnail=”small” overlay=”true” size=”small” group=”” align=”left”]Two years ago I made a 45X45 list. 45 things I wanted to do before I turned 45.
Considering this year I turned 35 (yikes) and now have about 9.5 years left at this point I thought I would revisit it. Change up a few things and see what I can do.
Items in Red are DONE. Complete. Finito. (You know, those two little lonely items on this list).
Items in Purple are new…a change from my original goals/dreams
45 X 45
- Take a real vacation. (Not to Buffalo, not w/ the kids)
- Take my kids to Disney World.
- See my name in print.
- Have a novel published.
- Get a degree (this is following up on a long ago promise made – I must keep it)
- Get back to my target weight.
- Take a photography class (or 2 or 3)
- Perform on stage again
- See Colorado
- Camp – really camp in the Rockies
- See Yellowstone
- Grow my own garden.
- Go to a blogger’s conference.
- Go to a writer’s conference
- Get on a regular exercise regime & stay on it for more than 3 months (Working on it. 2 months down!)
- Hand craft (knit, sew) 1 item for ME for a change. (working on it)
- Make a complete Victorian era dress from skin out. (underthings complete, corset 50% complete)
- Get some crazy color in my hair (purple, blue, pink highlites/streaks)
- Read the Little House series aloud to my girls.
- Learn how to draw
- Remodel/redesign living room & bedrooms.
- Pay my house off (long shot – but I can dream)
- Get a car that is less than 2 years old
- Have my feet fixed. It’s a lifelong pain/issue. It is now starting to really hurt.
- Do something daring (paragliding, etc.)
- See the butterflies at the Indy Zoo (I always seem to miss them)
- Be a reenactor at Conner Prairie
- Organize my recipes into one place
- Go on a hot air balloon ride
- Play the piano again (translation – GET one)
- Ride a horse – not a trail horse. A real ride on a horse.
- Volunteer at Angel’s CF clinic
- Stop drinking pop
- Make my house beautiful (landscaping, decorating inside, everything)
Get a tattoo(Done 7/16/11)
- Go on an Alaskan Cruise
Go on a wine tasting(Done 10/16/10)
- Go white water rafting
- Take my husband to swim with whale sharks
- Fly first class
- Read at least 50 of the 100 Greatest Novels (I am saying the book can be from either of the 2 lists there. In total I have read 8/50 at this point)
- Have a real spa day
- Visit a real haunted location
- Sell a photo
- Visit Salem, MA