Since it was just my birthday this weekend, I thought now would be a great time to revisit my 45X45 list. The last time I checked it was over two years ago! Yikes. I don’t even remember what’s on half of it. I have a feeling I might be changing a few things up. I have about 6 years left to clear the list, so let’s see where I am.
A color legend is probably important.
RED is done.
ORANGE is working on it.
BLUE is new (replacing something else).
45 X 45
Take a real vacation. (Not to Buffalo, not w/ the kids)(Done 4/23/12) Take my kids to Disney World.(Done, thanks to Make-A-Wish 10/28/14) See my name in print (get published, e-zine, paper-zine). (Done 6/24/12 – Sirens Call June 2012 Issue) Have a novel published. (Done 2/8/13 – Changing Tracks & 17 more times [so far] by 7/18/15)
- Get my Dominion Falls books series in front of a producer.
- Completely tidy my house [w/reference to KonMari]. (Started w/ my clothes. Lots left to do)
- Take a photography class (or 2 or 3)
- Perform on stage again
- See Colorado
- Camp – really camp in the Rockies
- See Yellowstone
- Go skydiving. [Yes, I feel slightly insane here]
Go to a blogger’s conference. (done 4/23/12)
- Go to a writer’s conference
- Get on a regular exercise regime & stay on it for more than 3 months.
Hand craft (knit, sew) 1 item for ME for a change. (DONE 4/1/12)
- Make a complete Victorian era dress from skin out. (underthings complete, corset 50% complete)
Get some crazy color in my hair (purple, blue, pink highlites/streaks)Done 2/11/12
- Read the Harry Potter series aloud to my girls. (1/2-way through by 7/18/15)
- Sing Karaoke
- Relearn French. (Actually working on this at the moment)
- Pay my house off (long shot – but I can dream)
- Get a car that is less than 2 years old
Run a 5k. Done 9/22/12 Do something daring (paragliding, zipline, etc.)Done 7/14/12
- See the butterflies at the Indy Zoo (Done 3/19/13)
- Be a reenactor at Conner Prairie
- Go on a road trip with a girlfriend
- Go on a hot air balloon ride
See Cirque du Soleil(Done 6/27/2012)
- Ride a horse – not a trail horse. A real ride on a horse.
- Volunteer at Kennedy’s CF clinic
- Stop drinking pop
- Visit Disneyland [Been to WDW many times, would like to see the other]
Get a tattoo(Done 7/16/11)
- Go on a Cruise [preferably Alaskan, but I’m not picky]
Go on a wine tasting(Done 10/16/10)
- Have a photo at the State Fair (preferably getting a ribbon for it)
- Take my husband to swim with whale sharks
- Fly first class
- Read at least 50 of the 100 Greatest Novels (I am saying the book can be from either of the 2 lists there. In total I have read 8/50 at this point)
Have a real spa day(Done, thanks to Hubs, 7/2014)
- Visit a real haunted location
- Sell a photo
- Visit Salem, MA
Well, I’ve made a few changes, obviously. Some are still long-shots, but if I don’t dream big it’ll never happen. I really need to not forget about this again. 45 is coming up faster than I care to think about.
What about you? What’s on your list?